Oxford Reference contains dictionaries and other reference books on the whole range of knowledge: from language dictionaries to specialized reference books on science and medicine, from reference books on natural and exact sciences to dictionaries on business and economics.
Oxford Reference is a collection of more than 340 reference materials from Oxford University Press, which brings together more than 2 million articles on a wide range of scientific disciplines: from art to accounting, from politics to physics and from computer technology to classical sciences. The resource includes:/p>
• subject as well as bilingual dictionaries, including French, German, Spanish and Italian;
• more than 16,000 illustrations, as well as full-color maps of all countries of the world;
• unique chronological collections which link key events of the 20th century both in the world and in a separate countries. All events are equipped with hyperactive links to carefully selected articles, which makes the search easy and fast, and the study is objective and comprehensive;
• each edition and subject group included in the Oxford Reference have a static URL, which means that you can enter any part of the collection from your library electronic catalog;
• more than 20,000 quotes and sayings included in the Oxford Dictionary of Quotations.
A subscription can be issued to different collections: