Oxford Reference contains dictionaries and other reference books on the whole range of knowledge: from language dictionaries to specialized reference books on science and medicine, from reference books on natural and exact sciences to dictionaries on business and economics.
Oxford Reference is the premier online reference product, spanning 25 different subject areas, bringing together 2 million digitized entries across Oxford University Press’s Dictionaries, Companions and Encyclopedias.
OXFORD REFERENCE LIBRARY
In-depth, specialized titles from Oxford University Press’s award-winning Encyclopedias and Companions, and a selection of partner publishers’ scholarly works.
• New titles and editions are added throughout the year, as they publish in print
• Title-by-title purchasing allows institutions to build and customize their collections with the subjects they need
• Includes some of Oxford University Press’s most visited titles including The Grove Dictionary of American Music, 2nd edition and the Oxford Classical Dictionary, 4th edition.
Works available for purchase by institutions worldwide on a title by title basis (perpetual access). Prices are based on the size and type of institution.
OXFORD REFERENCE PREMIUM (Premium Package for Institutions)
А selection of in-depth, single-volume works from Reference Library, many of them being Oxford Companions.
• Provides content for both quick fact-checking and deeper research
• All 25 core subject areas represented across hundreds of titles
• Includes continuous updating and exclusive online-only content together with a critical selection of Oxford University Press's more specialized titles.
Available through subscription. Prices are based on the size and type of institution.