This award-winning syndicated market research database provides detailed data and analysis on industries and consumers, across 1200 cities, 210 countries. Advanced analytics and data science are used to identify and measure the effect of disruption to the economy, industries, costs and prices.
Clients in more than 100 countries rely on Passport for strategic and annual planning to develop and expand business opportunities, answer critical tactical questions and influence decision-making.
• Forward-looking analysis of consumer and industrial markets
• Market performance of leading companies and brands
• Comprehensive population, socioeconomic and lifestyle data
• Timely and topical commentary on factors influencing the business environment
• Surveys exploring consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviours
• The same research approach for all countries to allow cross-country comparisons
• An unrivalled level of detail across all categories
• Powerful and easy-to-use analysis and visualisation tools